Follow by Email

Saturday, August 12, 2017

P048



01 Eternal Light-Zarathustra
02 Keep On Burning-Loadstone
03 Growin Up-Heir Pollution
04 Bush Hum-Philip Jeck
05-36-the_box-Hypersona
06 Space Invocation-Damenbart-Impressionen '71
07 Circle Of The Night-The Human Beast Vol. 1
08 - Untitled №2 -  Сны Моего Неба - Sleep presents... Странные Вещи
09 Birds Fly So High-Songs of A Gypsy
10 a parte (04) la sindrome
11 Get In Line-One Man Show
12 El Fish - Copydog
13 Jamaican Farewell-Ariel-A Strange Fantastic Dream
14 Materializing The Unlimited-Axis II
15 Free-Magic Ship

4 comments:

Bill said...

http://www65.zippyshare.com/v/fN1klBWC/file.html

Pedro del Castillo Alonso said...

Hi,
Thanks a lot Bill
Great music!
Pedro

flyra said...

I don't know if I'm in a good mood but every collection seems fine to me! I'm listening to one after the other and have a great time! The thing is that (as always) I can't seem to find links from here or from Jazz Serendipity!

Bill said...

What do you mean you can't "find links"? Sometimes I don't post them immediately to see if anyone is out there or even cares. If no one asks for them I don't post them.